- 1 full stalk, cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 6 ounces pignolias (pine nuts)
- 4 cloves garlic (roughly chopped)
- 6 ounces parmesan, shredded or grated
- 2 serrano peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup purple basil
- 1 cup olive oil, unfiltered
- 1 tablespoon, cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon, cracked black pepper (tellicherry preferred)
- fleur de sel, to taste
- splash pignolias with olive oil and roast in oven at 350 degrees for eight minutes or until golden brown
- while pignolias are roasting, prep other ingredients
- remove pine nuts from oven when ready and let rest.
- add ingredients to blender
- blend until texture is viscous yet textured.
- add salt to taste.
- serve with pasta, bread or a spoon, or bottle and present as gift.