Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos w/ Spicy Mayo
- Guerrero white corn tortillas
- 1 lb. wild caught Mahi Mahi
- 1 bunch radish, sliced into nickels
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 5 green onion stalks, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1-3 chile peppers to desired spiciness (habanero, serrano, jalapeño)
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup good olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup, cilantro
- ancho or other smoked chile pepper, powdered
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cholula or preferred mexican hot sauce (tapatio, valentina, etc)
- pinch of brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 lemon, juice
- Marinate fish for 20 minutes, covered & refrigerated.
- Add vinegar, sugar & salt to shredded cabbage, cover & refrigerate.
- Whisk all ingredients for spicy mayonnaise together, cover & refrigerate.
- Heat large grill pan with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sautee fish for five minutes on one side, two on the other or until cooked through.
- While still sauteeing, hit with lemon continuously.
- Remove fish from heat, place aside, covered.
- Heat tortillas for 20 seconds on medium heat, each side on a gas burner.
- Serve fish inside tortillas with spicy mayo and all fresh ingredients, and a healthy dose of the cabbage.